Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Acceptable Use Policy & Internet Safety Handout

Dear Parents,
This year I will be incorporating technology in my classroom through a variety of techniques. This means that your children will be using the Internet to accomplish different activities. In saying that, I will be teaching them the importance of Internet Safety. I encourage you to take the time to read over the document below. I will be going over these key points with your children. Take some time to discuss them with your child. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me. After our lesson about internet safety, the class and I will come up with a contract to ensure everyone follows the rules when using technology. I will send this home for you and your child to sign. Thank you.
-Ms. Kirby 

http://www.scribd.com/doc/187396775/Acceptable-Use-Policy-and-Internet-Safety-Handout?secret_password=1kj0i49oubcthonts3ks 

1 comment:

  1. Katrina, I really like how you incorporate the acceptable use policy into a newsletter for the parents! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete